The InertiaCube4 offers superior performance over its predecessors while minimzing size and price. The sensor is ideal for real-time applications in simulation & training, virtual & augmented reality, motion capture, and human movement analysis.
The InertiaCube4 integrates the latest in MEMS inertial technology and utilizes advanced Kalman filtering algorithms to produce a full 360° sourceless orientation tracking sensor.
- Sourceless 3DOF tracking with full 360° range
- Accuracy of 1° yaw, 0.25° pitch & roll
- 200 Hz update rate
- 2000° maximum angular rate
- Adjustable output filters and rotational sensitivity
- In-situ and environmental Compass Calibration Tools for static magnetic field compensation
- Native USB and RS-232 versions available
|Degrees of Freedom||3 (Yaw, Pitch, and Roll)|
|Angular Range||Full 360° - All Axes|
|Maximum Angular Rate*||2000° per second|
|Minimum Angular Rate*||0° per second|
|Accuracy (RMS)*||1° in yaw, 0.25° in pitch & roll at 25°C|
|Angular Resolution*||0.01° RMS|
|Update Rate||200 Hz|
|Minimum Latency||2 ms for RS-232 (PC host OS dependent)|
|Prediction||Up to 50 milliseconds|
|Serial Rate||115.2 kbaud|
|Size||1.44 in. x 1.09 in. x 0.55 in.
(36.6 mm x 27.7 mm x 13.8 mm)
|Weight||0.39 ounces (11 grams)|
|Cable Length||15 ft. (4.572 m) for RS-232 Version
6 ft. (2.0 m) for USB Version
|Power||6 VDC, 40 mA|
|Operating Temp. Range||0° to 50° C|
|O/S Compatibility||.dll for Windows 7/XP
.so for Linux
.dylib for Mac OS X
|Compliance||CE, UL, RoHS|
* Measurements with perceptual enhancement turned off
Recent Case Studies
Researchers at Brown University’s Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences Department...
Thales Visionix' value added reseller, Natus Medical Incorporated, specializes...