The InertiaCube4 offers superior performance over its predecessors while minimzing size and price. The sensor is ideal for real-time applications in simulation & training, virtual & augmented reality, motion capture, and human movement analysis.
The InertiaCube4 integrates the latest in MEMS inertial technology and utilizes advanced Kalman filtering algorithms to produce a full 360° sourceless orientation tracking sensor.
- Sourceless 3DOF tracking with full 360° range
- Accuracy of 1° yaw, 0.25° pitch & roll
- 200 Hz update rate (1000 Hz available for USB)
- 2000° maximum angular rate
- Adjustable output filters and rotational sensitivity
- In-situ and environmental Compass Calibration Tools for static magnetic field compensation
- Native USB and RS-232 versions available
- AHRS output